top of page


Q. What documents do I need?

The shipping documents needed for importing or exporting transactions usually depend on the type of goods. In many cases, the required documentation will also vary depending on the country of origin or destination. Thus, documents may have to be prepared in a particular way to comply with the requirements of the letter of credit.

As a rule of thumb, a standard importing or exporting transaction usually requires a commercial invoice, packing list, Bill of Lading and an insurance certificate - depending on your Incoterms. We recommend you contact one of our Mac Customs forwarding agents for further informatio

Documents: FAQ
bottom of page